Old 03-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
New Used Puma 19FS in SW Ohio

Hello everyone. We purchase a 2007 Puma 19FS last season and got to use it once! We had a tow vehicle problem. We purchased an older Expedition but it had a smaller V8. It was a long tow to Lake Erie. We bit the bullet and got a 2012 Silverado 1500, and are anxiously/nervously awaiting our first trip of the season to KY Horse Park. The weather is looking cold but a test of the furnace today helped me feel better. We have at least 6 trips planned this summer already! Can't wait to be travel trailer campers. We have tent camped for years.

2007 Puma 19FS
2012 Silverado 1500
2007_Puma19FS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
MI Camperz
I tent camped my whole life before we got our first TT several years ago. Now we are seasonal. It's a different deal from having to wake up -n- p and step in the dewy grass. Or having to cook outside when it's raining. Or worrying animals will get in your stuff. It's dryer, warmer, more comfy, and homey. I will admit, however, there are times when I long for a nice crash close to the ground. There is something about a tent, a camplight, sleeping bag and the stars with no a/c, tv, or radio to drown out the crickets.

bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #3
One Happy Camper!
Hi 2007!
Welcome. The last time I camped in a tent was in the Scouts as a kid lol.
My wife and I have been TT camping for about 10 years and absolutely love it. In many ways we like our TTs better than our house. You will enjoy it for sure! Enjoy!
2013 Palomino SolAire 317 BHSK
Nights Camped YTD: 39

TV: 13 F-150 Screw EB Max Tow, ProPride Hitch
1995 Jayco Eagle 304 BH sold- March 2013
1978 Nomad 18 sold- April 2005
SPPD is offline   Reply With Quote