Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2016, 09:44 PM   #1

New Wildcat owner

Ordered a 2017 Wildcat 29rlx today. Does anyone have one? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks, Jim
Jim101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:07 PM   #2

We just purchased a 2016 29rlx Labor Day weekend. So far we have had no major problems and we really like the layout. Some problems we have had after driving it from TX to CO, is the pocket door rail screws fell out so I had to put more and bigger ones in, they only had 3 screws holding the whole door up. Also had to tighten most of the screws throughout the camper, but that seems to be the norm. Tows great, bed us awesome, and great couple floorplan.

Good luck, I hope you like it.
corocky1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:58 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply, what sold us was the auto leveling , floor plan and quality of the unit.....Is there a place to play your own music through the stero system, cd or usb?
Jim
Jim101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:55 PM   #4

We didn't get the auto level, mostly I was afraid because we do most of our camping in the middle of know where and I didn't want to get stuck with them down 4 hours from the nearest dealer or tech.

Ours has 2 radio's, the JVC that is just a radio by the pantry. I think that one you can only use Bluetooth from your phone or other Bluetooth device, plus just fm and am radio. The other is the sound bar by the TV that is also Bluetooth but I bet you can hook up a CD player to it or go through the TV. You might even be able to use the DVD player to play CDs. Our DVD is not HD, so we are planning on taking an old one from the house and replacing the one in the camper.

Let me know how your sound bar is, ours sucks. You can barely here it when the AC is on. It is almost lower volume than the TV.
corocky1998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, wildcat