Old 01-20-2016, 05:45 PM   #11

Toy haulers can have two queens in the garage and possible two queens in the main area.
But your going to need a bigger truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 01-20-2016, 06:30 PM   #12

Youngest of three is 17. They probley don't want to hang out with adults anyway. I would pick what you and wife really want and have fun.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmi View Post
Youngest of three is 17. They probley don't want to hang out with adults anyway. I would pick what you and wife really want and have fun.

X2- put the kids in a tent on the same site , they will like being separate from the adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 01-26-2016, 11:58 PM   #14

Send a message via AIM to terryallan
Depending on which F150 you have. you could have plenty of TV or not enough. IF you have the lower 3.73, or 3.55 rears gears, and either the 5.4, the 5.0, or the 3.5 ecoBoost , and a GVWR of over 7050lbs. you are in reasonably good shape. ............As for a Bunkhouse to look at. I would suggest you look at an APEX 288BHS like the one in my sig. It sleeps 10 with ease. It is 30' long, and, and this is the best part. It has a yellow sticker weight of 4811lb. FYI. the Yellow sticker weight is the actual weight of the camper as it sits on the lot in front of you. With everything you see on it. AC ,awning, Empty propane tanks, Well what ever you see. It also has a GVWR of 7400lb which is well with in the tow capacity of a F150 with any of the gears, and engines I mentioned above. And you will have 2501lb of carrying capacity to load in the TT. And in truth. you won't put nearly that much in there. My TT weighs 6000lb loaded, give or take 100lb depending on where it is going. My 2004, 5.4, 3.55 rear F150 tows mine with ease. No wiggle, no pushing. Plenty of power. The TT just follows right along just like it is supposed to. stops great. .........As for the bunks. Unless your kids are really tall, Say 6'5" or taller. They will have no problem sleeping in the full size bunks, and you can make the sofa a bed, and then each person will have a bed. .....................Only real problem I see. It 5 adults riding long distances in comfort in a SuperCrew, or Supercab. you may want to take 2 vehicles

terryallan is offline   Reply With Quote