Old 08-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #1

Newbie from BC, CANADA

Good Morn' all ~

I camped a TON as a kid (went up thru the ranks of Girl Guides), but hubby was a 4 star hotel camper!!!! LOL So I finally talked him into a starter RV. I'm LOVING the HTT, the quad bunk are just what I needed with the kids, I don't have to constantly make their beds, and they each have their own space!!!!! Hubby is having to adjust to the bunk end... but that too will happen....

I'm looking forward to getting a ton of tips and tricks going thru this site!!!!

Thanks all ~ Chat soon......

Old 08-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Moderators' Assistant

since you live in BC, i strongly suggest getting Popupgizmos or solar blankets for your bunk ends.
these will help with condensation, especially since you live in a wet area. you don't want water dripping on your 4-star hubby's face.

since you don't mention what model or year HTT you have, not sure if yours has two or only one canvas end, since you apparently have a bunkhouse model.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #3

Thanks, I've heard about these and wondering if they are worth the $$.... but am thinking it would be.

As for the unit we have... it's a (new to us) 2004 Surveyor (SV261T) Again, really happy with the room so far... but can already notice a few things that I'd want to change when we upgrade!!! LOL
Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #4

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new (to you) camper! We also started with a HTT and found the PUGs to be well worth the investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryer View Post
Thanks, I've heard about these and wondering if they are worth the $$.... but am thinking it would be.

As for the unit we have... it's a (new to us) 2004 Surveyor (SV261T) Again, really happy with the room so far... but can already notice a few things that I'd want to change when we upgrade!!! LOL
OH BOY!!! That's how it starts for sure. Like I said, we started with a HTT and you can see where we are now, but lovin' every minute of it!!

Glenn & Beth (Dad & Mom)
David & Audra (16 year old twins)
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (Adventure & Tow Vehicle)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS (Home away from Home)
Glenn5995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
Boondocker

Welcome from a fellow BC'er!

BC Camper is offline   Reply With Quote