Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #1

Newbie from Upstate NY

I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself before hitting the rest of the forum with my questions and comments.

I came across this forum last week while doing research on the Forest River Sunseeker 3100 and have to say I like the look and feel of this forum. I think I might have found a new forum to call home. My old forum was shut down by the DOJ +1 for anyone who might know what forum that might be. But I digress... This forum seems helpful and friendly and I look forward to becoming a contributing member.

At this point in time I do not own a camper or RV but I hope that won't be held against me. I am however in the early stages of deciding what to buy. The wife and I rented a camper the past few years to make sure this is a lifestyle we would like. We found out pretty quickly that it is something we would love to do more often so we are now in the hunt. My next post will be asking advise in this area and hope to hear from some of you.

So with that said I'd like to say hello and

jae
Jae_cubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #2

Welcome... we too are from upstate NY. The folks here an very nice and helpful.. Right now, I hope our TT is still on the ground and Sandy goes by...
jomarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Site Team

Hello and welcome to the forums! We are a friendy group here. As you browse the site you will find lots of interesting topics and useful tips. Please do post questions you may have.

With renting a camper you are off to a good start. Now the real fun will begin...RV shopping. I would recommend making a list of "must have" and as you look at units your list might change.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote