Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2013, 01:17 AM   #1

Newbie needs help Identifying Vehicle

Hi,

I am purchasing the pictured vehicle from a friend of mine. The price is too good to pass up. She can be a little slow with details, but she sent me this picture. It is supposed to be a 2008 Lexington River Forest 265ds. When I do research on that model, it does not appear as if it was sold until well after 2008. I think it is 27 feet long, has two slide outs, is a B+ and is an E model which I take to mean a Ford e450 engine. any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance

Me and Doc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cassies RV (620 x 413).jpg
Views:	112
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	31790  
Me and Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
Engineer of Crazy Train

Welcome to the forum.

I can not identify that particular unit, but I can link you to the NADA page that lists what they have on record to be all the Lexington models for the 2008 year.

2008 Lexington Price, 2008 Lexington Values & 2008 Lexington Specs | NADAguides

Good luck, and happy camping.
Locomotive Engineer
Nights Camping --- 2015 - 19 Camped | Winterized -- 2014 -18
Come read my Camping Blogs
ChooChooMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:35 AM   #3

There's only one way to find out. Hop in the car Stuff like that drives me crazy too. Looks very nice from the pic and looking at the pix of same model online shows a very nice unit. Hoping things go well for you. There are so many great deals on used units ~~~

Good Luck!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #4

response to helpful people

Thank you all so much for the response. I can't wait to get my adventures started. This is something I have wanted to do forever. The deal i'm getting is like a gift from heaven. My friends are wealthy, I am not! They bought it on a whim, never slept in it, put less then 5000 miles on it AND had the good sense to keep it covered and well maintained in Tuscon. I have done 4 months worth of research and am convinced this company makes an excellent vehicle. It's good to know I have somewhere I can come to read and share experiences and ask questions! I'll let ya know what I find out when I get the correct VIN Number.

Happy Trails Me and Doc
Me and Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
Engineer of Crazy Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me and Doc View Post
Thank you all so much for the response. I can't wait to get my adventures started. This is something I have wanted to do forever. The deal i'm getting is like a gift from heaven. My friends are wealthy, I am not! They bought it on a whim, never slept in it, put less then 5000 miles on it AND had the good sense to keep it covered and well maintained in Tuscon. I have done 4 months worth of research and am convinced this company makes an excellent vehicle. It's good to know I have somewhere I can come to read and share experiences and ask questions! I'll let ya know what I find out when I get the correct VIN Number.

Happy Trails Me and Doc
Best of luck. By the way looks like a 255ds.
Locomotive Engineer
Nights Camping --- 2015 - 19 Camped | Winterized -- 2014 -18
Come read my Camping Blogs
ChooChooMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote