Old 04-02-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Ordered our FR Vengeance 39R12! So it begins...

Hello James and Ronda here.
new to this forum because we just ordered our new Forest River Vengeance Touring 39R12! Very excited and can't wait until it arrives, sometime in May. We know enough about RVs to understand that it doesn't always start out smoothly. So we are also anxious about that.

Look forward to discussing things with you all,

WithAVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #2

Hello and welcome! That is a beautiful rig. I hope you will find, like I did, how invaluable this forum is for everything RV and beyond. I have had many questions answered and helped answer a few along the way. If you are new to RVing, then browse through some of the topics on towing, handling issues with the TV (tow vehicle), and just general camping questions. Have fun and welcome!

D_B Travelers - 30 nights in 2016... so far. 54 nights in 2015. 2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3001W Diamond Pkg, 2015 GMC 3500HD CC DRW Duramax, Equalizer 14K hitch, TST 507rv TPMS.
"Happiness? A good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
George Burns (1896 – 1996)
D_B Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #3
Welcome from Wisconsin and congrats on placing your order for your Vengeance Touring 39R12!
2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #4
Thanks for your kind welcome. We look forward to learning much more. We are currently from San Jose, Ca. and hope to be going full-time in our new toy-hauler this year.
WithAVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:12 PM   #5
statically wandering
Send a message via Skype™ to Carneyval_Vagabonds
Hello Rhonda and James!

Another big welcome from Wisconsin! We have the 39R12, also. Live in it full-time, as a matter of fact. We plan to spend summers in WI since we have children in state - but come fall, we're heading to Nevada, then to Texas and then parts undetermined, before heading back up to WI in the late spring.

Where are you planning to head first? Are you waiting 'til you're full-time before spending a lot of time in the rig? It's all too exciting, I know!!

A lot of customizing has gone on in our new home since we got it in March of this year. You can see the progression on our blog at . So if you have any "what if"s about changing stuff and making it your own to make it easier to full-time, just shout! There'll be tons of folks here to help you out for sure and we'll jump in and help, too.

We're not pros by any stretch of the imagination, but if you have any questions about your 39r12, we'll be happy to attempt an answer, hehehe- or at least give a suggestion of where to get an accurate answer.

Our rig is set up for wild camping with a battlement of solar, composting toilet and all that jazz, so we can help there, too!

Glad to see a good showing of folks grabbing up their own 39r12s! I'm a bit biased (after planning our full-time adventure for 10+ years), but I think this is the perfect RV.

2015 Vengeance Touring 39r12
2008 Ford F450 Diesel Super-Duty
Carneyval_Vagabonds is offline   Reply With Quote