We just finished the paper work on our "used" 2012 Puma Unleashed 27SBU. By used I mean it is only 3 months old when the previous owners returned the unit (they wanted a bigger/nicer one).
Considering we are moving from a TM 3326 (which are very nice IMHO) this is a nice upgrade. We will miss the old 3326, TM's best design.
After the initial checkout there were a few items I found somewhat lacking in the Unleashed:
- No gas/electric water heater. Our TM had that and it has really quick recovery when being used.
- Cabinets do not extend to the ceiling. For whatever reason the cabinets do not extend to the ceiling. It works for us, but cabinets to ceiling would have been better.
- Small lockers. The locker size seems OK, but I may change my mind about that later. It seems like more space was available but the cabinets did not take advantage of it.
- No king bed. A queen bed is ok; its what we have at home but I think there is enough space for KB.
- No forward window for master bed. This is one of the things we miss about our TM. You could look out three sides from the beds. It gave you that really open feeling.
- Under bed storage does not access forward locker. Its a small thing but it would be nice to access the forward locker from inside the trailer too.
- Genset bay not tall enough for Honda/Yamaha 2000s. Its still a nice locker but you have to commit to an Onan as it is the only thing that will fit in this space.
Beyond that it seems like a nice trailer and as soon as I can find a good, used diesel (do you have one for sale??
)it is coming home to my driveway.
The two dogs cannot wait as well as a pair of cowboys that want to go to Hellfire in September...
Foard County News & Sassy Schoolmarm
with Lady & Chloe, 2013 39 days, 2014 59 days
2017 GD Imagine 2800BH
'07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Diesel 4x4
Why I got into RVing
& More Fun