Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Originally Posted by Blammo View Post
We started looking about mid-way through the season last summer and just didn't have the right deal / trailer until we found this one. We're definitely itching for the thaw ... which will only be worse once the trailer arrives in March and we still have to wait until mid-April to start using it. We're definitely jealous of your part of the country with no end to the season!
Looking back I think the hunt was almost as much fun as the buying. Although frustrating at times too. We thought we had found the "one" a number of times. In the end (and I hope for you too) we got it right.

It is an advantage to living here and the main reason I moved here 20 years ago. But the summers seem to be getting harder and harder to deal with. Hence the reason we bought our trailer....To escape the heat LOL

Enjoy the wait. Now that the decision is made you can continue the research around mods, stuff you need to outfit your new trailer and best of all....Plan your trips.

Please update us when you get the trailer. Remember to take a lot of pics too. I wish I had taken more. In the interim if you have any questions there are a number of Lacrosse owners here on FRF who I am sure would be glad to help.

Dan n Dione

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #12
We ordered a Solera 24MS in November and picked it up Jan 21. Not sure if that is relatable to your order, but that is what ours took.

lmacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #13
Congrats on your 2013 Prime Time Lacrosse 327RES.
2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #14
We did buy from Macdonalds in Plainville.
They didn't have the one we wanted but they agreed to order it for us and beat the best price at the show. The best price was from a dealer in New Hampshire and the salesman wasn't very friendly either.

On another note we're very happy to see this forum is active!

Thanks everyone
Blammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #15
Very nice set up worth the wait I am sure
John McClain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #16
Site Team
Originally Posted by Blammo View Post
We ordered a 2013 Prime Time Lacrosse 327RES last week after seeing it at the Boston RV Show and are now just waiting for delivery and the start of camping season. We're seasonal campers, and love being able to pull up at the end of a long work week to our 'summer home' ... can't wait to settle into this one.

Chris & Linda
Congrats on your new Prime Time LaCrosse! I love RV shows and seeing all the different choices available but it's more fun when you find the "one" you need to bring home.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote