Old 06-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #71

I had not heard of Lazy Days until this post and I just checked them out on the net. Might be making a drive tomorrow, thanks for the heads up. We have a new rule, no camper will be purchased more than 90 miles from home

TJ, Paula, and Mickey the wonder dog
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L Crew Cab
TJfromfL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:51 PM   #72

I worked with Ron Hendrickson, tell'm David that bought the Green GMC and Surveyor Travel Trailer over Easter sent you. He's a good guy, works WAY passed the business hours and NEVER rushed us once. He gave me his cell # to call him after hours and also stays at the same campground. IMO he went above and beyond my expectations.

Plus you get free breakfast and lunch at their cafeteria. I was VERY impressed with the layout. The ride on the golf carts across their acres of RV's is pretty fun too. Even our 3 kids were excited to go

The one thing I like is they give you a free night after you pick it up to for the walk through, they show you how to hook it up, little tricks about camping and then will repair ANY issues you find while there overnight. The swimming pool and built in Class A RV/Restaurant is very nice too! I was just very pleased.

Good luck!

David

Old 06-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #73

Anyone know of any Rockwood dealers in Florida other than Tropical RV??

Old 06-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJfromfL View Post
I bought my Trailer from Tropical RV - I would buy from them again and Highly recommend them

You can go to www.forestriverinc.com - Bottom Left is Dealer Locator and click accept terms and then put your zip and the type of trailer you are looking for.
I think there is one in Inverness.

I do know there is one in Orlando off of Fairbanks - I think they are called Orlando RV - I was told they were not a rockwood dealer and I saw there name on the list - now I do not see there name on the list - I was also told they sell them out of there new york office and deliver them here.
USMC 91 - 95 - F/A-18 Aviation Ordnance
sherdep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJfromfL
I bough mine there and a friend just got one today. Highly recommended. Call and ask for Jim. Tell him Angel recommended you call him. I think you'll be real pleased.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJfromfL
Do you ask because you don't want to shop at TRV or because you are looking for a dealer that is closer to home? If the latter, then it may be worth the extra drive. TRV has gotten excellent reviews from everyone in the forum that has dealt with/bought from them including us. I have made two purchases from them and have had service done as well and I'm extremely satisfied with them. As mentioned in earlier posts you can ask for Jim or Dane.
frankm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #77

One last post in regards to RVW. I was sent an email this weekend from the other owner (Mike Durnell) saying they have an offline date for a new trailer for me. I never signed a contract for another trailer and I replied as such. I told them that after not making anything right to me, I had no intention of doing further business w/ RVW. There response again did not include any apologies, simply, we will just sell it to someone else. Thier arrogance should not be dismissed.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #78

I'd sue the sob's.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJfromfL View Post
One last post in regards to RVW. I was sent an email this weekend from the other owner (Mike Durnell) saying they have an offline date for a new trailer for me. I never signed a contract for another trailer and I replied as such. I told them that after not making anything right to me, I had no intention of doing further business w/ RVW. There response again did not include any apologies, simply, we will just sell it to someone else. Thier arrogance should not be dismissed.
It's too bad that companies with customer service such as this are allowed to do business. It's also too bad that FR doesn't do anything about it because it hurts their brand too.

Hopefully you can find a reputable dealership to get a trailer from...you're missing out on the best camping.