Have returned from my trip. Not sure where to post this but I'll try it here. As a newbie traveling out of state to buy the machine that will power my travel dreams, here's ten things I experienced.
1. Flew to OH to pick up RV.
2. Sales process smooth despite salesperson being taken out by ambulance.
3. Stayed nearby for three nights. Two repair calls for material problems, but service guy top notch.
4. Problems developed on way home, but hopefully more nuisance than material. About to learn the lesson of getting service when didn't buy local.
5. Despite being an outback camping snob, I was won over to RV camping by the comfort, convenience, and community.
6. Had temporary euphoria as i waved from afar at a park employee I had only briefly met the day before.
7. Could not help watching the happy families around me.
8. Saw a 100' tree enveloped in fireflies.
9. Learned how messed up our roads really are.
10. Opened the tank flush when the grey valve was still open.