Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to gwenlock
Proud owner of 2007 8314 SS Rockwood - Have some questions

Hi All, new member and nw owner of a 2007 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite. Took it out for the first time this past weekend. It was GREAT! We bought this trailer used and it's in GREAT shape, it was a repo and still smells new!! So, we do have some questions. There is a general manual, but no actual owner's manual specifically for our unit. We'd like to know the storage capacity of the tanks. This unit has of course the usual black, grey and fresh, but also has has a galley tank. Any help on where to get an actual manual or where we could get the info would be great.
We are hoping we really enjoy it, so far so good. Any insights, thoughts, tips on our specific model would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Gwen
gwenlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #2

Fresh Water Capacity 43gal. (This includes the water heater capacity & fresh water lines)
Gray Water Capacity 76gal. (galley & grey combined)
Black Water Capacity 38gal.

There is no actual manual.
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #3

Send a message via ICQ to gwenlock
Thanks! But I still would like to know the size of the galley tank and the actual size of the bathroom sink & Shower. The gallery has a separate drain line and not combined with the bathroom sink and shower.

Without a manaul, how does someonel find out all this stuff???

Many thanks!!
gwenlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #4

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new camper. If you don't get the answers you need here, you should try giving Forest River a call. I'm sure that there will be someone who can help you with your questions.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #5

Hi Gwen,

I also recently bought a used Rockwood travel trailer and was searching for a manual. I found contact information for Michelle Miller at Forest River on another forum. If you send her an email at mrmiller@forestriverinc.com, she will forward it on to someone who can get you a manual for your trailer. I didn't request one for myself yet, but they're only $5.

- Ross
qisope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Mike (Milzat) mentioned the combined grey water tank capacity at 76 gal. There would be two, separate 38 gal tanks.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote