Old 07-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired101 View Post
My other question is does anyone have any problems making up the bed if yours has a murphy bed?
Best way we found was to pull the mattress down toward the foot of the bed. Still took a lot of climbing around on the bed. We had decided just to use sleeping bags but then traded up to a fixed bed that is somewhat easier.

roanmountaincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #12

Thanks kb4srn. I heard the bed was a little hard to make. Not sure what we will purchase yet.

Old 07-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired101
Thanks kb4srn. I heard the bed was a little hard to make. Not sure what we will purchase yet.
If they had left off those little shelf units on each side of the couch would have been able to get around bed better. Someone posted on here a while back that their dealer was taking them out for them. They're not much for use anyway.
roanmountaincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #14

My wife and I have traveled in a Mini Lite 2502S for the last two years. Had no problems with the unit. We like the fixed bed and the two doors. Also nice to have a dinette plus the couch. They provide extra sleeping for when our grandson is with us. Regarding the hose connection: always be careful when moving into a site forward or backward. Check everything top to bottom on your unit. Welcome to the forum.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #15

Thanks pvilleby and kb4srn for your responses. The little shelves I see are optional. Some of the new ones they are making they are leaving those out. I wouldn't want those either,
Pvillebly I think I will check out the 2502S to see the layout of that one. We were kind of leaning towards the 2503S but I would rather have a fixed bed if I can. They all seem to have plenty of storage so I am thrilled with that.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #16
Albuquerque, NM

We have had our 2304 for just over three years & have no problems with the drain lines. When we bought it, it was custom made without the murphy bed and with the fixed bed, which is now standard. We wanted that because the murphy didn't provide for the pass-through storage as is under a fixed bed (which we had in our prior 2104). For just my wife and I, the unit is great for us; the pass-thru provides all the "exterior" storage I want; the interior has plenty of storage as well. One of the best features for us is the bathroom layout. For us, many of the bathroom designs are just too cramped. The 2304 and 2503 have larger designs.

Charlie
2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Char_n_Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #17

Got a year old Microlite 25DS and so far no problems with the low hanging pipes. We have been real careful about where we camp and scout out our boondock sites first. This unit is just right for two of us though.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #18

Thanks Blackrock. Those are encouraging words. There is just the two of us also, but my husband doesn't want to go to big because then its not any fun. I love the big rvs and they are beautiful but do you really need them. I think not. So I must let all that go and focus on maybe the Rockwood 25ds or ks. I like both. Or the Rockwood 2503S which is really the same rv.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #19

The Flagstaffs and Rockwood's are identical except for cloth material and flooring patterns...
Old 07-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #20

I would also like to know more about the fresh water support on the 2109s. We pick ours up Friday. I guess I should call the dealer Monday to see what he knows and see if they can get that re-in forced for us.