Old 05-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Rockwood 2280 - New To Trailer Camping

Just an intro. We bought our first camper. It is a Rockwood 2280 pop-up with shower and toilet. We are looking forward to trailer camping. We have a thousand questions and the learning curve seems huge at this point.

missybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
Site Team
and congrats on your new Rockwood! You will love campering. The learning curve might look huge but it's just like driving - one curve at a time. Feel free to start inquiring about questions you may have.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
Hi, Welcome to the FR Forums. I just sold my 2270 PUP and am going to "the dark side" as they say with a new Roo Hybrid but I can tell you the internet has a couple of great PUP sites that will prove to be inavaluable and the PUP community as a whole is terrific! Many of the PUP owners here are also active on these two sites: Popupportal and popupexplorer which cater more specifically to your camper. Your on your way to enjoying the great outdoors! Congrats.
TV: 2008 F-150 Super Cab 5.4 Triton V-8
HTT: 2013 Palomino Stampede S-238
Papa Zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
Welcome from Stratford On. Don't worry about the steep learning curve. Just take your time, don't be afraid to ask questions no matter how silly they may seem to you. and most of all enjoy. In years to come these years will provide some of your best stories. Old Guys
new avatar of Dodge T V coming eventually
old guys is offline   Reply With Quote