Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #1

Rockwood Roo 21SS

We just recently purchased a 2010 Rockwood Roo. We looked at all of the similar hybrids and loved this one the most. We've only used it once so far, but it makes a huge difference. We had a 10ft Starcraft pop up. It was great, but with a 5 year old and one on the way, it was time to move up. I'm still learning, and probably will be for a while. However, we've never had it so good. Tent to pop up to hybrid. This is a great site for Forest River help. I'm addicted already. If you're looking for campground advice or reviews in KY, IN or OH. Visit our site. It's only a month old so we have a lot to do still.
Ohio Valley Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #2

Congrats, I have an 06 21ss and my family loves it. Bought it about 2 years ago and only a couple of problems, but pretty easy to fix yourself (caulking and a couple of gaskets on the water lines). I cant believe how many people ask what kind of trailer it is and how they like the floor plan alot. I love it!
STATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #3
Site Team

Welcome to the Roo Kroo!!!

be sure to post on the Expandable section here at FRF.

we're getting more and more FR hybrid owners here each week.
we can start getting ideas, mods and help from other Roo, Shamrock or Surveyor owners.
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:52 AM   #4

Nice trailer. We looked hard at these when we upgraded from the Antiqua 18sb. The floor space is incredible! We ended up going with bunks and hard sides, pro's and con's I guess!
Najo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #5

Ohio Valley Campgrounds

Are your Ohio Valley Campgrounds mostly just for the Tri-State area?

We are seasonal at a Wonderful campground in the heart of Ohio's Amish Country in Holmes County. It is called Whispering Hills RV Park and it is awesome. New store, with pavillion and cafe that serves a good breakfast and great apple dumplings w/soft serve ice cream, a swimming pool, 3 or 4 kiddie playgrounds, free miniature golf, free frisbee golf, small farm animal zoo, small goat farm next to the campground, hiking trails, nice lake with a beautiful gazebo overlooking it, plus paddle boats, new modern super clean bathrooms and shower houses, game room, great camping sites of all types whether your looking for pull thrus, full hook up, water & electric, in the heart of the campground or secluded camping, big large back to back all grass sites that are great for rally's and multiple family get togethers, Whispering Hills has it all. Their website DOES NOT do the place justice but it is a wonderful place.
CTDSandpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #6

The campgrounds we have reviewed this summer have mostly been in the tri-state area. We are working to venture out to other parts of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Thanks for the advice, I will have to check out that campground.
Ohio Valley Camper is offline   Reply With Quote