Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2016, 09:39 AM   #1

Thinking of Buying a XL377TS Georgetown

New to the forum but not new to Rving. My husband and I are planning on moving up to a class A from a Phoenix Cruiser and just fell in love with the Georgetown XL 377TS. But after reading all the issues we are afraid to get it. Talk to me please about this.
cjfergie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

What kind of issues are you reading about?
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #3

Issues

furniture peeling, hydraulics hoses blistering and a few others. We were going to buy a Georgetown last year but bought the Phoenix Cruiser instead and wished for a bigger unit. At the Tampa Show 2 days ago, I fell in love with this Georgetown especially the layout but then started reading here what people wrote about their units and the issues. And was also wondering about the roof and what it was constructed of. Thank you for your help
cjfergie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:05 AM   #4

The roof is one piece fiberglass. There are a few people on here that have had a few problems but if you go to any other brand forum you will see that they all have some units with problems. You usually don't see all the thousands of satisfied owners posting that they are not having any problems. Don't let a few negative post steer you away from a great product. We have a XL 377TS and so far no problems. We love this unit. Good luck with your decision.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:55 PM   #5

We have a Georgetown XL378 and we love it. The end of February we will have our for two years and have not had any problem like that, our furniture still looks brand new, I don't believe we have any blisters on the hoses. I will tell you that we have had less problems with our Georgetown then with any other RV that we have owned. And yes I would buy another one.

The Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE
LittlePM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown