Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #1

Traveling now but headed home to NE GA

We have been rving since 2009. We are now in our 2014 Georgetown 378. And with that I wanted to become a part of FROG! We both, (DH & I) learn so much from the rv forums. We both appreciate that FROG exists so that we can get to know others, to learn & also to share.

I look forward to meeting others here via the keyboard and to checking in with the GA group that is forming.

See y'all here at FROG!
Old 09-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #2

Greetings 3Cats and welcome to Forest River Forums!

Just to set some terminology straight. FROGs is the Forest River Owners Group. It is sponsored by Forest River. They have a website here and that's an organization that you join.

These Forums are Forest River Forums with no business connection at all to either Forest River company or the FROG organization. We're just a group of RVers with a common tie that we (most of us anyway) own Forest River products.
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel