Old 11-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
V-Cross on order

After spending two winters in a 21' toy hauler I ordered a 27vfk with a side cargo door a couple of weeks ago. I just love the lay-out and storage space and look forward to the increased luxury it provides compared to a rubber floored ToyHauler.
I am hoping for delivery in the next few weeks. Planning to use to it to haul my Harley to Naples Fl by the first of the new year.
Does any one have any experience with any forest river product with one of these side " cargo" door?

jrizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Location: Canandaigua,New York (The heart of the Finger Lakes)
How did you get them to put a side cargo door in?? looking at v-cross web site and dont see any addition for side cargo door. I know they have them on some other models but not V-cross. Friend have one but cant remember make(model) going to call them later. I know they love there's. So I think your going to love yours !! I do know the ramp was a little steep getting the Bike in/out. so you may want to check that out. They did something to make it better(easier). I'll find out too and let you know !!

BigRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Thanks BigRed. I saw a 2010 v cross 25vfb unit which had the side cargo door on it at a dealer . It seems they did have the cargo door as an option last year. The dealer worked with the factory who agreed to build my 27vfk with one. Your right the ramp angle looks like it could be an issue. Any information on a solution you may have would be appreciated.
jrizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
welcome to the world of v-cross. We have a 27vfk as well but without the ramp door. (nothing to haul anyway) Hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours. Old Guys
new avatar of Dodge T V coming eventually
old guys is offline   Reply With Quote