Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #1

Windjammer 2102w 2011

New "used" camper just got home with it from the dealer today. I had a older 5r before but wanted to try a tt. I have one question what and how well does the black tank flush work. I did not have that on my old camper. I am happy to have found a very helpful forum with info.
John III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the "new" Windjammer. We are ending our first season with our 3008W and have loved everything about the trailer. Ours has the black tank flush and it seems to do a really nice job. I will admit, if the CG has nice restroom facilities, we use them as much as possible to keep paper and "stuff" to a minimum. My sewer hose connection also has a "power" sprayer on it so when we use the dump station the black tank gets a double rinse.

Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD diesel dually
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #3

Congrats John III,
I have my Jammer on order. Can't help on the black tank question since this is my first TT. From reading the forum posts on black tank flushing and maintenance, having the flush is a definite plus. Loads of good info here and great help when you do have questions. Enjoy your new trailer.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I dont have the same camper but I do have the black tank flush .
Altho it works exceptional make sure no one is line behind you to dump so that you can take your time and get it flushed good after each use .
some have put on a clear elbow so that they can make sure its clean .
i have not yet but will soon ...... since we dont number 2 in our camper i do not have a problem watching flow till clean ...
Name:   clear elbow.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  4.4 KB
Ron
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags