Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drichardson View Post
Our new camper finally got here Friday-Picked it up at Bumgarner's camping center in North Carolina. The owners and staff there were very helpful with the walk through, they took as much time as we needed. So far the new TT experience has been great. Will poet Pics soon.
Hello,

My husband and I are considering the 3025W Diamond package. How do you like the layout? My concern is if the island actually provides more counter space given the sink and the location of the bathroom if you have guests. Any early observations pluses, minuses would be great thanks. We really like this trailer.
__________________

__________________
tfishcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 14
Hi we love the camper so far and ours is the diamond package, The center island has covers for the sink to provide more counter space, but it would be nice to have more counter space when the covers are not in use, there is a large counter area where the TV station is located that we used sometimes when we have guest. We also do most cooking outside. As far as the bathroom, only my wife and I use the camper overnight and we LOVE the front bathroom, I guess it would be a little strange having overnight guest walking through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. We don't mind our day guest walking through the bedroom. Hope this helps your decision. Happy shopping.
__________________

__________________
Drichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:24 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drichardson View Post
Hi we love the camper so far and ours is the diamond package, The center island has covers for the sink to provide more counter space, but it would be nice to have more counter space when the covers are not in use, there is a large counter area where the TV station is located that we used sometimes when we have guest. We also do most cooking outside. As far as the bathroom, only my wife and I use the camper overnight and we LOVE the front bathroom, I guess it would be a little strange having overnight guest walking through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. We don't mind our day guest walking through the bedroom. Hope this helps your decision. Happy shopping.
Thank you so much for your reply. I think we will love it also. And we plan for it to be just us. The dealer's starting price on the Diamond package is only slightly more than another dealer's non diamond price and they are including some other consessions. And of course we plan to try to negotiate the price down just a little more.
__________________
tfishcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
cebates65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drichardson View Post
We have enjoyed all the information on the forum it has been a great help AND ITS OFFICIAL we ordered our Windjammer 3025w today CANT WAIT to get it.
Congrats on your new purchase. We ordered a new 3001w windjammer two weeks ago, it is due at the end of April. This is our first time in the forum. Looking forward to talking to every one.
__________________
cebates65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebates65 View Post
Congrats on your new purchase. We ordered a new 3001w windjammer two weeks ago, it is due at the end of April. This is our first time in the forum. Looking forward to talking to every one.

Thats great that is a very popular model I think you will love it, You will like the forum here too, I have learned so much here.
__________________
Drichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Congrats on the new windjammer !
Have you considered going to goshen to show off your new rig ?
2013 FROG International Rally, August 4-10, Goshen, IN

TURBS
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnfield, La
Posts: 8
That's great, just got a flagstaff v- lite 30wikss, just wish I could find some help with the genesis DVD player
__________________
Larrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #18
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrybob View Post
That's great, just got a flagstaff v- lite 30wikss, just wish I could find some help with the genesis DVD player
Welcome! Feel free to start a thread with questions about your Genesis DVD player.
__________________

__________________
2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling an early 2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.