Old 04-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Work and Play 34FK

Good evening everyone, I am a first time forum user. Good to see everyone wants to share adventures and information. I am selecting my retirement RV specifications picked. I have big intrest in the "Work and Play "model. GoosenecK model 34 FK. Any tips ?

lsolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
ATV Junkie
I have the TT 26DB W&P and love it. Just wish I would have gone a little bigger. Only because I need more garage space. Getting 2 full sized Utility ATV's in there plus gear is trying. It also puts me right at the GVW.

2007 FR 26DB Toy Hauler.
2005 F350 CC LWB Lariat - 6.0, 3.73. 5" MBRP Stainless Exaust. ARP Studs / EGR & Cooler Delete Terra-Grapplers.
2005 Ford Explorer XLT
1966 A-Code Mustang Coupe. Many Mods. (sold)
2006 Arctic Cat 650H1 - Many Mods.
2007 Suzuki Vinson 500. Many Mods.
3 Dogs.
Sampson: 1999-2009. R.I.P buddy. See you on the other side.

28 Nights in -'09.
Bulldog66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Thanks Bulldog 66, I have not had much response from the authorized dealers in Colorado. Seems the ecomomy has all manufactures and dealers in a head lock and they are all down to mimum inventory. I know what I want ,but none in Colorado. I guess I have to attend a RV Expo and purchase it there. Always wanted to do that anyway.
lsolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Work and Play

Well I have a 2009 28 foot goose neck,, Lets see the first thing is I use mine allot and I dry camp quite often. The trailer is very durable and I never have to worry about crosswinds, I had 100 gallon tanks put on it so water is plentiful., it is fairly confortable,, for the price. The Super Fan was a great oprtion! And I ordered all the windows I could, Some of the drawbacks,, I went ahead and insulated the floor since I see allot of winter. I still debate about the generator,, I wish I just would have had the Gen prep kit put in at least,,,, I would have prefered the layout with the bathroom in the back instead of towards the front.. Day Night shades are better if available.

The bigest drawback is th weight of the the trailer for me. I belive this one weighs around 9500 with a 1700 lb hitch weight,,, just a little on the heavy side for as much as I pull mine and I pull it out west often, (2500 HD diesel) The spring shackle bolts have wore through on mine fairly early,,since then I went to a wet type shackle bolt, maybe that will help.

I would have prefered a tapered nose ,, my trailer is a full 8ft wide, and I have to use a 6 in set back on the goose neck for the short wheel base that really still dosnt clear all the way,

Just ask me if you have any think else I might help with,
Chris Akiki is offline   Reply With Quote