Old 06-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #1

new to forum

Hello to everyone I just joined I have a 2001 35 ft Reflection with the cummins
ISB 260 not a power house but good on fuel. I have seen some posts on wiring
if it is on engine or anything for or on the chassis get the vin number and call the chassis manufacturer and they can help. I have a Freightliner and they have
emailed me every wiring diagram there is for the coach. But I need help with the house wiring if anyone where I can find it please respond

clev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
Lame *****

Hello and have a good time

Maggot
02 Chevy

20 Puma 257RESS

Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:43 PM   #3

thanks
Old 06-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
Multi-Slacker

Welcome from SoCal!
2018 Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L, 4:10 rear
Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
Andersen WDH / 2700 lb 2.5" Receiver

CurtPutnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:29 AM   #5

Welcome from Wisconsin.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:26 PM   #6

welcome

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. Hope to be going west around the middle of Aug.2019. I am out on the east coast of North Carolina we are heading to the ARK encounter in Williamstown KY and then west to Yellowstone and wherever, so if you know any good RV parks and campgrounds let me know
the best to you. PS if you hear of anyplace that I could get a wiring diagram of the AC and DC of the inside of a 2001 Reflection coach let me know.
Have a good one Clev
Old 07-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by clev View Post
PS if you hear of anyplace that I could get a wiring diagram of the AC and DC of the inside of a 2001 Reflection coach let me know.
Have a good one Clev
Unfortunately, they don't exist, except the chassis's DC wiring.
As to Yellowstone in August, apparently you didn't make reservations. Therefore, since Fishing Bridge campground is closed this year, I'll bet every campsite in the region, big enough for your RV, are already booked up for August.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #8
Lame *****

Quote:
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. Hope to be going west around the middle of Aug.2019. I am out on the east coast of North Carolina we are heading to the ARK encounter in Williamstown KY and then west to Yellowstone and wherever, so if you know any good RV parks and campgrounds let me know
the best to you. PS if you hear of anyplace that I could get a wiring diagram of the AC and DC of the inside of a 2001 Reflection coach let me know.
Have a good one Clev

At Ark there is the Ky Horse Park to the south, to the north there is a Good Sams, Northern Ky Campground or something like that. Name just changed. There is a parking lot style campground to the south Whispering Hills, is horrible on holiday weekends and that ruined me of that one. However their shower house and pool is really nice. The next 2 are little more distance. To the north is Big Bone Lick state park. To the east a bit away in Frankfort is Elkhorn.

The first 2 mentioned would be my first picks.

I can see the Ark area from my house. My kid works there as her college gig.

Maggot
Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Have a good one Clev
You won't find anywhere to camp in Yellowstone in a 35 ft MH. Bumper to bumper traffic though until after Labor day.

2016 F350 CC Dually Powerstroke 4x4
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA w/Level Up
2007 HD Ultra Classic 103
SlowrideHD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:23 PM   #10

Helo back again we went to yellowstone a few years ago and camped up there in back of the gift shop with my 35ft and my buddys 40 ft but your correct it was tight. Don't think I would do it again we had been at a campground in Cody plenty of room and much cheaper. We are going back to Cody and go out from there to the see yellowstone and all of the other sights.

I am still looking for a wiring diagram for the inside of the coach AC and DC
I have some lights with no power the side 12 volt interior lights. So if anyone knows where I can get it please let me know.