Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
N7FN
 
Frank_PDX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28
New to RV

Just bought a 2000 Reflection 327. I have been detailing it for the past two weeks. Would like to know if touch-up paint is available for the gold color around the bottom?

Frank
Portland, OR
__________________

__________________
Frank_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
NWJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Enumclaw, WA
Posts: 2,617
Any body shop should be able to color match a touch up paint for you. I doubt you will find any numbers but there may be a sticker somewhere, inside a cabinet maybe that may have the paint numbers. If so you still would need a color match as the effects of years of exposure to the elements will have faded the original somewhat. Don't know if you have a Curts/Westco near you in Portland but we have a few up here. They are an automotive paint supplier, I would contact them or a similar type of store and ask them if they can color match if you can bring the rig to them.

Welcome to the forums.
__________________

__________________
"I can fix it, and if I can't fix it, I can fix it so no one can fix it!"
Ed & Wendy
2009 Georgetown 378TS | 1998 Jeep Wrangler | 1998 Skeeter ZX202C
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_PDX View Post
Just bought a 2000 Reflection 327. I have been detailing it for the past two weeks. Would like to know if touch-up paint is available for the gold color around the bottom?

Frank
Portland, OR
HEY! Welcome to the Reflections group! I think we have the exact same rig. I bought mine about a year ago and I've made some repairs. I'm no expert but I'm happy to share what I've learned.

Brian
__________________
2000 Forest River Reflections 327s DP
Toad = 2009 VW Tiguan.
Coupla bikes, coupla dogs, coupla 30-somethings wishing they were retired.
Prepilot_3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
N7FN
 
Frank_PDX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepilot_3ck View Post
HEY! Welcome to the Reflections group! I think we have the exact same rig. I bought mine about a year ago and I've made some repairs. I'm no expert but I'm happy to share what I've learned.

Brian

Brian,

Nice to meet you.

My RV had the desk next to the sink removed by a previous owner. I would like to replace it. It looks like it needs to be modified to allow more room for the chair next to it. Is this true? I am thinking about modifying the table part to drop down about 6 inches from the wall.

I really need the original dimensions of the desk including the shelves and table part of the desk.

Thanks

Frank
__________________
Frank_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_PDX View Post
Brian,

Nice to meet you.

My RV had the desk next to the sink removed by a previous owner. I would like to replace it. It looks like it needs to be modified to allow more room for the chair next to it. Is this true? I am thinking about modifying the table part to drop down about 6 inches from the wall.

I really need the original dimensions of the desk including the shelves and table part of the desk.
Yeah, mine was removed also and added a little drawer cabinet. (see pic) I think I'd like to have the desk back myself.

I'd measure the cabinet but when the chair is turned and reclined it hits that cabinet. So I don't think those measurements would do you much good.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reflection 004.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	3624  
__________________
2000 Forest River Reflections 327s DP
Toad = 2009 VW Tiguan.
Coupla bikes, coupla dogs, coupla 30-somethings wishing they were retired.
Prepilot_3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
N7FN
 
Frank_PDX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28
Brian,

I see what you mean. I have a three shelf (12X12 in) book case there. Obviously put there after they removed the desk. The marks from the desk are still on the carpet and back of the sink cabinet.

Perhaps there is someone else on the forum that could help us?

Frank
__________________
Frank_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hatchet58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tacoma Wa
Posts: 182
Welcome to the Forum, No help here sorry Just a welcome from another Northwestener
__________________

__________________

Hatchet
Chevy 2500HD Diesel
07 SandPiper F305


Days camped 2011 "3" so far,
Hatchet58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
reflection

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.