Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #11

Just bought a Flagstaff V lite last week, and it has a 22" digital tv made by
Venturer with a winegard HD antenna, and it works great,picking up a lot of new channels in my Jacksonville area. However, the concertjunk 600 that operates the speakers and surround sound broke the first day. The A channel that is the main area surround quit working, and the sub is the only thing on A that works. I had the guy that did my walk-thru look at it yesterday, and he's going to let me know what they are going to do. Thanks.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:51 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonCamper View Post
I purchased my 2008 unit in July 07. I thought I would check my system out.

The TV when turned on showed NTSC. If you press the menu button on the TV remote control and keep pressing until you get to GENERAL MENU you will see INPUT SOURCE. Select INPUT SOURCE and press your right arrow until you see DTV (I believe this is for DIGITAL) If you select AV (ANALOG VIDEO) NTSC shows back up on the screen. So it seems (I could be wrong) that the Concertone TV has both a Digital and Analog tuner. Is this correct?
I purchased a DVD recorder last year and I know it had both Digital and Analog tuners.

Now as for the ZX500 System itself, I looked in the manual under the specifications and it states that its TV tuner is NTSC which is ANALOG. Is this in violation by selling the ZX500 with only a Analog NTSC tuner?
You are correct on the Television, it is digital, but very important, you have to hook your antena to the television to use the tuner, the way I did it was pull out the concertone surround, you will see the antenna going directly to it, you can use a 2 way splitter and run a wire to your surround, and directly to your televison, (I just bypassed and went directly to the television as the surround sound did not sound very well) make sure your antenna amp is turne on, then autoprogram your television, you should be able to pick up digital and analog, I am not sure of the model of television you have , but our original broke and dealer upgraded to a Jensen with a built in tuner, the best way to check , is to see if your television has a tuner or not, if it is just a monitor, it does not have the tuner

Old 03-11-2008, 09:56 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08flagvlite View Post
Just bought a Flagstaff V lite last week, and it has a 22" digital tv made by
Venturer with a winegard HD antenna, and it works great,picking up a lot of new channels in my Jacksonville area. However, the concertjunk 600 that operates the speakers and surround sound broke the first day. The A channel that is the main area surround quit working, and the sub is the only thing on A that works. I had the guy that did my walk-thru look at it yesterday, and he's going to let me know what they are going to do. Thanks.
HD antenna = UHF antenna, sooo, everybody has a Hd antenna, all trailer before had a UHF/VHF antenna, so there is no reason to upgrade, just some more useless info.

So glad to here that in your area,that they have the digital antenna, so sad to here that they are still installing the Concertone!!!