Old 08-29-2015, 09:23 AM   #11
I also got these a few months ago. I used the warm white in most of the interior and use the cool white in the storage spaces and over the sink. No problems so far. (noise, burn-out or heat.). They are easily as bright as the standard incandescent. Actual measured current draw: 55ma on the LED's. (warm color) 900mA on the incandescent.

Jim Schings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #12
These cheap LED lights do not last long. I've converted my vehicles over to them and after 3-6 months tops, they start to flicker like a Christmas tree. You may get longer if they are not used often as I see with my dome lights inside, but lights like my license plate that are on at times several hours a day burn out quick.

2015 F350 6.7 Platinum
2015 Coachmen 360IBL
blwnsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:52 PM   #13
I used them for a week on the remote Gunflint Trail. First thing I noticed was the "warehouse" type lighting the "cool white" seemed to produce. Took a long time for our eyes to get used to them, as in days. They didn't interfere with radio or Bluetooth reception and cannot speak to TV reception as there was none where we are. They did not fade or yellow with time and they were usually on for 5-6 hours each night. They did offer another LED that mimicked the incandescent color tone, thinking about ordering those instead. Might be easier on the eyes.

'15 26DBH pushing our '15 Ram 1500 w/ 10100# tow capacity
Twistedpairs is offline   Reply With Quote

led, light