Just a few mods to date, with plenty more scheduled.
1) First I added a grab bar to the screen door. There was not enough frame on the sides of the screen door to mount grab bar to, so I mounted it to a 2-inch wide piece of aluminum that I painted white and attached to the horizontal support of the screen door. Works great.
2) I glued a new back splash behind the stove to get rid of the camper wall paper. DW is real happy.
3) Re-purposed a curio cabinet from the sticks and bricks and had it re finished. Secured it under the window next to the door to display her chotchkies along with a night light. Had to move the fire extinguisher, which was not big deal. DW is real happy.
4) Re positioned the car stereo from the top shelf to the second shelf. Mounted it vertically to save spaced. DW is real happy.
5) Where the car stereo was, I made a full extension slide out drawer for our electronic gadget docking station. I added a power strip in the back and keep the chargers pluged in. So now our phones, tablets, kindles, etc have a place out of the way to "regenerate". Plus a space for all the remote controls. DW is real happy.
6)Still on the entertainment center, I reversed the glass doors to open from the top, and installed a push type magnet to close it. Now to open, push the top center of the glass and it opens downward. It was aggravating before trying to keep the glass open while using the BlueRay or Sat receiver. Much better to use and I'm real happy.