Old 07-02-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
5th wheel Bike rack

I'm planning to install a bike rack on the extended pin box of my Rockwood 5th wheel. Seems this would be a good place rather than hanging them off the rear bumper. When I had my TT, I carried the bikes in the truck bed, so didn't need a bike rack.
Anyway, I was surfing the web for "pin box mounted bike rack" and came across this . The owner/builder did a good job at posting a detailed set of photos.

Just thought some of you 5th wheel owners may be interested in this type of bike rack.

milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
I've been looking at doing something like that but for now I have my "garage" in the back to store the 2 wheeled torture devices...

aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
After viewing a few more web sites, which have great photos and ideas, I finally built my own.

More detailed photos here

milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
That looks like a really good idea. We have 4 bikes to carry, and I have been a little concerned about hanging them off the back. For fear that they may fall off, or get ripped off.

RockHaulerLarry is offline   Reply With Quote

5th wheel, bike, bike rack