Old 03-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #11

There was a helpful hint posted in another thread related to this, but thought I would respond here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoonan View Post
md 308,
I do not know where in MN you are, but I got my extra drawers from Shorewood RV center. They had a few TT and FW rolled during the tornados last summer. They had or have a bunch of drawers from these. They might match your TT. Give them a call - (800) 784-2505
Mike
mcoonan,

Thanks for the tip!

I checked in my TT, and none of the existing drawer/door sizes will directly fit in the locations I want to add access...

With the recent weather, and work overload (grrrrrr) I haven't gotten back to my mods, but was thinking of looking at other models to see if I could find a fit.
Not sure at this point if I'll even get to complete everything I was hoping for, before the season finally arrives.

Old 04-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #12

Question about this mod. Why did you even have to do the mod? Pretty much every TT I've ever been in has doors already existing for under the seat access. Is this just a particular model issue? Or are there more out there lacking this "basic" type of access?

Old 04-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aintgotnun View Post
Question about this mod. Why did you even have to do the mod? Pretty much every TT I've ever been in has doors already existing for under the seat access. Is this just a particular model issue? Or are there more out there lacking this "basic" type of access?
Many low and mid line trailers do not have this access. A few do, but many do not. It's an issue of cost and weight.
MOD Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOD Guy View Post
Many low and mid line trailers do not have this access. A few do, but many do not. It's an issue of cost and weight.
Ya know, now that I think about it... My 1st popup an OLD Hard-side Palomino didn't have those access doors either.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to pjeffreysr1
If my DW ever sees your mods, she will ban me from our new 26BHXL. She nearly had a fit when I started moding our late 2280 pup. But, Oh, the ideas yu have given me. She said when the pup got wasted by a neigbor at 60+ mph, the next rig had to "level it and camp" or else. So what is guy to do if not od to amke use of what you have. Love the mods