Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #1

Unhappy Adding Big Foot to a Concord

We recently purchased a 2013 301 SS Concord with no leveling jacks and have found our tote full of 6x9 wood chunks that were great with our TT but not for the MH. Has anyone added on something like the Quadra auto-leveling system to there rig's? The cheapest price I found on Amazon was $2700 I think it was a Lippert. Then trying to find out Labor costs from local rv dealer's to install is a crap shoot because they want you to purchase there's for $3500 before labor
FedExer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #2
World Wide Wanderer

Check and see, but your unit may be already set up for the BigFoot system. I seem to recall that they were installing brackets or drilling holes for them at the factory. Call Big Foot and ask. I am going to guess that a BF system fully installed is going to run as high as $5k. Might get it for less. I would look for an independent shop vs one of the big RV dealers. I know that CW is outrageous on their shop fees.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:21 PM   #3

Smile Big foot costs

Thanks I looked into it extensively and see you are right I am pre- plummed for a Quadra System $3700 with a choice of free installation or shipping glad I posted thank's for better options than I expected
FedExer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:25 AM   #4
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExer92 View Post
Thanks I looked into it extensively and see you are right I am pre- plummed for a Quadra System $3700 with a choice of free installation or shipping glad I posted thank's for better options than I expected
You are welcome!

Glad to see that it is going to work out for you. Before we bought our Concord I had been looking at some used Lexingtons, none came with the leveling system, that was pretty high on our want list.

I did some research and I seem to recall that FR Class C's made after a certain year came with the stuff already on it to put the Big Foot system on.

BTW welcome to the Concord Family

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote