Old 08-20-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
Adding lights in pantry Vibe 268RKS

I have a Forest River Vibe 268 RKS. Want to add 12 volt LED lighting and a magnetic switch inside the pantry cupboards to the right of the fridge. Has anybody found where I can tap into a 12-volt DC source to wire up these lights? I have the LED strips just need to find a power source. Was looking at the hot water heater located directly below the pantry as a possible source for the 12 volt Supply, but not sure which wire's could be accessed for this.

2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS being pulled by a 2010 F150 Lariat 5.4l, 3.73 axle Super Cab, Max Tow with 11,300 lb tow capacity , Equalizer 4 point W/D hitch
Wingdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:07 PM   #2
My pump is under my pantry. I tapped into the pump power wire. The pump has to be on for the light to work. Works fine for us as we avoid hook ups as much as possible.

Your hot water heater should have a 12v wire for when you want to hear with gas. I don't think that is the best way to get power if that is the case

missing_link is offline   Reply With Quote

light, vibe