Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #191
Senior Member
 
crunchman12001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Posts: 3,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter938 View Post
I just took these! I actually ran then right up to the storage box and put the controller in the storage box and direct wired them to the battery. I have to open lid to control but, I never have to unhook them!!

Attachment 28356



Attachment 28357
Looks nice, great glow!
Where did you place the strip, behind the skirting on passenger side only?
__________________

__________________
2017 Salem Villa Estate 395RET-
2011 Coachmen Freedom Express 295RLDS- Sold
2015 F-250 FX4
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #192
Senior Member
 
Firefighter938's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
Posts: 250
Actually right on the skirting cause it folds under and was a nice spot for it to stick. Runs from from corner to wheel well right over the steps to light up the steps. Only on passenger side. Didn't want to bug neighbors!
__________________

__________________
Keith & Casie
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
2013 Avenger 261LT Bunkhouse
Firefighter938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #193
Senior Member
 
crunchman12001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Posts: 3,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter938 View Post
Actually right on the skirting cause it folds under and was a nice spot for it to stick. Runs from from corner to wheel well right over the steps to light up the steps. Only on passenger side. Didn't want to bug neighbors!
thanks for the reply. Looks good
crunchman
__________________
2017 Salem Villa Estate 395RET-
2011 Coachmen Freedom Express 295RLDS- Sold
2015 F-250 FX4
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #194
Happy Camper
 
deerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: De
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter938 View Post
I just took these! I actually ran then right up to the storage box and put the controller in the storage box and direct wired them to the battery. I have to open lid to control but, I never have to unhook them!!
I did something very similar. I actually used LED rope lighting from Walmart, I ran it under the front of my 5rv, down the entry side and over this steps. I used some conduit hangers and attached them to the lip like what you have. All I do is plug into a short extension cord hidden under my pass through compartment by my hookups.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-399308821.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	28364  
__________________
2014 Ram 2500HD CCLB 4x4 6.7L Cummins
2012 Coachman Chaparral Open Trail 26RLS
2014 Days Camped: 10
deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #195
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer View Post

I did something very similar. I actually used LED rope lighting from Walmart, I ran it under the front of my 5rv, down the entry side and over this steps. I used some conduit hangers and attached them to the lip like what you have. All I do is plug into a short extension cord hidden under my pass through compartment by my hookups.
Sweet!!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #196
Junior Member
 
chiefscamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 20
I made this cabinet door out of pine to cover the old TV cabinet. I am now waiting for new TV and mount to attach to outside of cabinet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2875940771.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	28426
__________________
Richie

chiefscamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #197
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscamp View Post
I made this cabinet door out of pine to cover the old TV cabinet. I am now waiting for new TV and mount to attach to outside of cabinet.
That looks terrific chief!!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #198
Junior Member
 
chiefscamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 20
I saw ModMan post the same project on another thread. Can't wait to put TV on the side of cabinet
__________________
Richie

chiefscamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #199
Junior Member
 
chiefscamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 20
TV came in today works great



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1334816944.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	28854
__________________
Richie

chiefscamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fort White, Fl
Posts: 547
Our 5ver is a 2006 Rockwood 8280ss and it was looking pretty worn on the inside. I don't have pictures to post but....... We replaced all the carpeting and linoleum, got rid of the two swivel rockers (that were as comfortable as sitting on a concrete bench) and replaced them with one of these:


We had the sofa, the dining room chairs and all the valances reupholstered and put in a new Aqua Magic Residence toilet. I have some linoleum left and plan to do the basement with it. Cost me about $2000.
__________________

__________________
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.