Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #41

and now warm white is out of stock

2012 Dodge 2500 - deleted and tuned by H&S performance
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
and now warm white is out of stock
Must be a testament to how well they work.
BobandArlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #43
Villa Estate 392FLFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill and theresa View Post
http://www.starlightsinc.comwhen you go there click on products and they have a porch light and scare light replacement that are led and motion detector operated.

I got a phone call from Starlight today. They wondering why so many orders have been carted but not followed through on. Explained there was a thread on here about them and probably most people were just carting them to see what shipping cost is.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:18 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stuff View Post
I got a phone call from Starlight today. They wondering why so many orders have been carted but not followed through on. Explained there was a thread on here about them and probably most people were just carting them to see what shipping cost is.
like i said earlier in this post, i ordered a few of them to try them out. i did like them.....alot. the price makes most people turn and run.....including myself. but something make me turn back and order more . i love the lights, but damn are the spendy. i did some searching online and found this site REVOLUTION™ LED LIGHT BULB-The worlds only revolving LED light bulb . they are the cheapest place i found to buy from.

i had 3 of the 300 lumen bulbs before, and i just ordered 15 more from this site a couple days ago. they do not ship for free, but even with shipping it was the cheapest iv found. 15 300 lumen bulbs were $330.75 and shipping was $17.60. that pencils out to be $23.22 per bulb. i searched for about 30 minutes on evening and couldnt find anyone that could touch that price. i just ordered them earlier this week, so i cannot comment on the shipping time from this company.....but they do respond to emails very quickly and email order confirmations and payment receipts.

2012 Dodge 2500 - deleted and tuned by H&S performance
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #45

These are the LEDs I use in my RV. They are best for your buck, and they are in Washington! Super easy to install. I use leds from this company for my business as well for interior and exterior leds for cars.
double_d99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #46

Well I bought from eBay vendor ebay4need some 36 LEDs SMT with bayonet and other mounts for under $4 each, including shipping, took 12 days.

Installed one for the porch lamp and one for hitch lamp, using industrial Velcro, in a word: perfect. Very bright and low amp draw.

Using a T-10, I also installed a few inside, one over stove in the fan - ideal for cooking at night.

Highly recommended.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #47

Seller ebay4need doesn't exist based on my search. Do you have a link?
dlhoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlhoppe View Post
Seller ebay4need doesn't exist based on my search. Do you have a link?
My bad.... it's ebuy4need