Old 04-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #11
I have a Pressure Pro TPMS system, on all 10 tires (4 each on truck and TT, plus a spare for each). Hasn't let me down yet!

Fire Instructor

2014 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab w/Cummins Turbo Diesel, 2009 Rockwood 2607, and 3 'yaks!
300W of Suntech Solar, a Rogue MPT-3024 Controller, and a Xantrex PW2000 Inverter
Fire Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #12
I cut a tire hopping a curb with our 1 mo. old 31' TT and drove about 15 mi before someone on the interstate pulled up next to me & told me of a flat on the trailer.....had no idea I had a flat...didn't feel a thing. Tire was shreaded & NO body damage! The very next week I had a tpms system from TST on it. Works awesome!

2005 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW 6.6 D/A
2013 Crusader 335BHS TE
EXGMTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #13
Sorry, every once and a while I have to go back and correct myself. Mine isn't a TireTracker it is a TireMinder. Bought it from Dyers online. This is the package that I got and then went ahead and ordered 4 more sensors for a total of 10 as my truck doesn't have a TPMS from the factory.

Tire Minder 6 Tire Wireless Monitoring System with Booster - Tire Pressure Monitors - Towing & Automotive

I had to contact TireMinder one time for support and it was excellent (amazing the effect of polarized sunglasses can have when looking at an LCD display).
Jack of all trades - Master of none
2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2014 Sabre 36QBOK
QCCowboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
I have the TireMinder system also. Works well. Save me from shredding a tire that was going down slowly on a long trip. Used the system to calculate if I could make it to a place to have the tire repaired without damage.

Vinster30 is offline   Reply With Quote