Originally Posted by thegreatoutdoors
, Good to know. Do you have anyother suggestions or ideas?
Yep. Your primary options are:
1) On top of the truck on a roof mount bike rack
2) Over top of the propane tanks (either DIY or expensive commercial solutions available)
3) Front-mount hitch on truck + bikes on carrier there
4) Inside of the camper (my 2-3 bikes, toddler trike and stroller ride on our dinette with waterproof sheets between each layer)- there's really no mess to this like people think that there will be
5) With our SUV and pop-up, we were able to hang the bikes from the back of the SUV using a Thule trunk rack. But I'm not sure if that'll work for travel trailers + trucks.