Old 11-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #1

Cheap Macerator Pump

Convereted used garbage disposal into a Mac.pump! Now the members who were at Goshen could go this route and not have to scurry too buy or (Borrow) additional slinky hose. Run your waste thru a Garden hose. Also you can pump it too your Neighbor? OC you ask for Mod.ideas,heres (1)! Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4162.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	42343   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4163.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	42344  

Old 11-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Convereted used garbage disposal into a Mac.pump! Now the members who were at Goshen could go this route and not have to scurry too buy or (Borrow) additional slinky hose. Run your waste thru a Garden hose. Also you can pump it too your Neighbor? OC you ask for Mod.ideas,heres (1)! Youroo!!
My hose is not too short like some folks I know. I don't need a mac. pump and you still have to use a garden hose and contaminate it.

My hoses don't weight as much either.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I was thinking of this for home. Have you actually done it? I was concerned the paper would not go through but tangle. Do you have close up picture of the hose connections?

Thanks
Old 11-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
I was thinking of this for home. Have you actually done it? I was concerned the paper would not go through but tangle. Do you have close up picture of the hose connections?

Thanks
The hose connections are in the Pics.just no hose between the two (2 lug twist on connectors). Short hose determined by outlet height of discharge valve. Paper is NO problem,just like at home use water while in use. Youroo!!

Tags
pump