Well for starters I accidentally found out that the manufacturer had vented the black and grey tanks right through the left side A/C ducts. My TT has two channels running through the roof down each side to which the manufacturer cuts out holes to place vents into. Anyway, A/C air was pushing down through the holes around the vent pipes all the way out the bottom on top of both tanks. I could feel the cool air rushing out when I reached on top of the tank. That is cool air that is not going to my vents and cooling the inside. I removed the vent caps completely and using expansion foam sealed around the pipe at the bottom of the duct and then at the top before reinstalling the vent caps.
Next while trying to find a leak around the A/C itself I found that the discharge air was being directed directly to the ducts by sheer pressure. The air was buffeting flatly against the aluminum frame and styrofoam insulation creating a large buildup of turbulence. I took the same expansion foam and filled in the whole area at the beginning of the ducts, including filling the hollow aluminum frame. After curing, I took a long straight knife and cut through the cured expansion foam to the open ducts being sure to cut them at angles to assist in a more streamline airflow. In doing so the angled cuts in the foam redirected the air flow smoothly into the ducts.
I now have so much air flowing through all the vents that it cools the whole camper in mere minutes.
I took a couple of pics but without dropping the whole bottom this was the best I could get.
Pic 1 - I covered all metal. Including the support along the top to fix a leak that you can't see because of the foam.
Pic 2 - If you look to the left behind the screw that used to be styrofoam that came out several more inches from the left. I cut it away and slanted it back into the duct.
Sorry I don't have better pics of the actual work.
2007 Rockwood UltraLite 2603
2006 F350 Lariat Crew Cab Super Duty 6.0 diesel 4X4