Old 06-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
Grey & Black discharge monifications

I just purchased a 2011 Grey Wolf 26BH and I am a bit concerned with the height of the Y connection where the grey and black water tanks merge. My thought is that if I go over some of the tighter hill country in Colorado that this low connection could make connection with the ground and snap off. I'm wanting to reroute these pipes up closer to the rear tires for less of a chance of contact. (they currently hang down from the very bottom of the trailer). Has anyone done this and what is the process for removing the pipes from the tank>

Robhuc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
I have a 2014 Wildwood X-Lite 251 and mine is set up the same way and I have the same concerns. I was thinking I could shorten the pipes up a couple of inches and it would be 2-3 higher and almost against the frame. Would really like to hear others thoughts / what they have done (If anything).

DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
I do not think you can remove them from the tank(s)....Cut pipes with a hack saw and install straight sleeves to join pipes, maybe 45* or 90* elbows (are 22 1/2* available)... Make sure outside diameters/thickness of walls are the same..J
Jim in Halifax is offline   Reply With Quote

black, cat