Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #1

Heater vent covers.

I thought I could find them, however... Some time ago I found magnetic floor heat register cover that stuck to the actual floor registers. The point was to keep stuff from falling into the registers. These covers look exactly like the registers that you are placing them on. Any pointing of directions to where I may be able to get them would be greatly appreciated.
crushor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #2

All sorts of magnetic vent covers on Amazon, eBay, etc. if your object is to close off the duct. I really don't understand when you say they look "exactly like the registers that you are placing them on" unless you're talking about the color!

Or are you talking about a vent itself with adjustable louvers? They are available at most home stores (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) or Ace hardware, and of course online as well.
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #3

Taylorgso, I am wanting to close off the floor registers so I don't have to chase what my 5 year feels he want to put in the registers. The covers that I had seen when applied looked exactly like the registers, so you still had the look. Thought it was nice and DW told me that was the way she wanted to go. I thank you for the info and will check Amazon.
crushor is offline   Reply With Quote