Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2016, 10:57 PM   #61

We just bought a new LaCrosse and upgraded to a Denver EuroTop Supreme mattress. It's great. Queen RV size was about $500.
Mypedlcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:53 PM   #62

Bought entire new 10" memory foam mattress in an rv Queen from sams for 180 about 2 months ago. Measure your length first- only had an inch to spare in length. We sleep better in the rv than we do at home.

2014 Evo 2850 "Woodstock"
2011 Toyota Tundra "Clifford"

Just glad to get away
HONDAMAN174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:08 AM   #63

We put a 4" Gel foam topper from Wal-Mart on the less than dog bed quality mattress that came in our new Avenger TT. It made all the difference in the world. And Gel-foam doesn't hold body heat as bad as memory foam.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:44 AM   #64

Rv mattress

We had a similar problem with the queen mattress in our camper. It was too hard for me but wife loves it. So I used rear bunk room queen pullout. Threw the air mattress out and ordered a 12"" thick foam mattress with a sewn on pleated cover that folds in half lengthwise for storing. Loved it almost as nice as my sleep number at home . Bought this one and a 8" thick one for another pul let out couch. These are custom cut to size and are well made. Bit pricey but very comfortable. We just bought a new 5ver yesterday and these are going with us
litespan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:53 AM   #65

We bought a Brentwood gel mattress for our travel trailer. Great. Loved it so much we replaced our home mattress with one as well.

Thanks to all the vets and active military for your service.

Lets go camping
campncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:32 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi2007 View Post
We put a 4 Inch combo topper from Walmart in our motor home and the comfort is beyond belief. I sleep better in the MH than on our memory foam at home. We paid about $149 for it. They suggest you lay it out flat for 23 to 36 hours to allow it to flatten out. Make sure you put the memory foam side up. I put ours under a quilted mattress cover.
I'm a neck/back surgery patient Cervical and lumbar inner body fusions with instrumentation. In other words, I'm full of titanium and the surgery was not a success. I have my share of back and hip pain. The "queen" in the Salem Cruise Lite 261 BH xl was sheer torture for me. So, after one miserable night I got busy. I'm using the same topper that Lexi2007 is using, PLUS a 5 inch feather bed from Overstock. HEAVEN. It's like you're in a little nest. Without the topper and featherbed, the sofa sleeper was more comfortable for me. My 13 year old daughter has no complaints about the bunks. I have not even had the dinette torn down and into bed mode. Might have to give that a shot at some point.
2JeepsinKS is offline   Reply With Quote