Old 09-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #41
" Michael, Nigel just added two pages to the A/C mod, it takes a full case (24) of beer for a Brit to get the job done ".

It might take a 24 pack if it was American Water Beer - but a 6 pack of Boddingtons from UK would do a better job!!!!!

If you can't wake up with a smile on your face, go to bed with a coat hanger in your mouth!!

2005 Ford F150 5.4
2011 Salem 21FBS
greenliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #42
Worked great for me. But cost more money then I wanted, it get so cold in the bedroom, the boss lady had to get a new heavier comforter, and matching sheets to go with it, she said "it was to much cold air blowing on her". I loved that statement.
It was only 105 outside and a nice 72 inside, I now don't need to put my beer in the fridge, I can just turn the AC down.

The Family Truckster Team:
Michael & Belinda
mg0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #43
6 Boddingtons, Nah! Just one pint of "Theakstons Old Peculiar" would have done the job

Nigel & Bev
Brit Driver & Canadian Naviguesser

2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8280ws
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel
Nigels is offline   Reply With Quote