Old 07-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #21
Originally Posted by ken0042

I was able to run mine directly from my power supply, under the shower and into the storage area. In the storage area I used a plastic electrical box to house the in-line fuse. (Not sure if it was still needed seeing as I have the outlets on their own circuit.)

From there I was able to run it between the wall of the bathroom and the bedroom; as there is a 1.5" gap between them.

Obviously all trailers are going to be different, but you just have to try and think like a mouse and figure out where the empty spaces are going to be.

Edit- as for 12 volt TVs, look at some of the RCA LED TVs. (Wal-Mart is a good place to look.) Most of them have a 12 volt input; I'm currently using a 19" RCA TV in my trailer.
I was under the chassis having a look and checked the manual for the power system. Doesn't really give any insight. Looks like some of the 12V wiring us run on the outside along the frame from the battery to the panel almost 20' away. So I guess the best place to start is from the inside at the converter?

a 12V TV with an adaptor would be the best for both situations. Looks like the enclosure supports a 34" TV that swivels into the master suite.

2012 Wildwood 28DBUD
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax CC LTZ
onthelake is offline   Reply With Quote

led pad, 12 Volt