Old 05-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #11
We live in our camper 9 months out of he year and use an outside filter before the hose and have a Brita installed on the kitchen sink. Waters tastes great!

jonnystef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:22 PM   #12
I guess the parks I hook up at all have great water. Haven't run into the bad parks I guess. Been to Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, New Mexico, Arizona, but most of my Travel Trail experience has been in California. I removed the under sink filters after six months and haven't had any need of them in the ten plus years of camping.
I do have a Brita I use for my guests and coffee. Most people seem to be hooked on the bottle so they just carry one with them when visiting.

hbdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:28 PM   #13
We have an outside filter that hooks up to the hose (removed the one inside the trailer to prevent leaks), but we carry our Berkey water filtration unit with us whenever we travel just to ensure we always have clean, good tasting water to drink, make coffee and cook with.
John and Laura with Tater and Bones
2012 Ford F150 Lariat Eco-boost
2013 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
19 nights 2014, 41 nights 2015
23 nights 2016/90 more planned

Zargonians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 07:43 AM   #14
Don't Camp Enough
We have an outside filter that hooks up to the hose (Don't use the one inside the trailer), but we carry our own water to drink.

'2016 Rockwood 8288WSA
'2010 Tundra

DSMURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote

faucet, water