Originally Posted by TURBS
Has anyone installed jt strongarms on there 4 point "6 jacks" auto leveling system?
2) jacks in the front. "Leveling"
2) jacks in the middle "stabilizing"
2 jacks in the rear "leveling"
Interesting. My 2016 Wildcat came with the LCI Ground Control 3.0 4 point but it was built different than TURBS like this:
4 point "6 jacks" auto leveling system on my Wildcat:
2) jacks in the front. "Leveling" (it's the usual 5er front legs, but now they are integrated into the monitor and controls of the GC3.0 system.
2) jacks in the middle "leveling" (not stabilizing as TURBS, rather leveling jacks that are integrated into the monitor and controls.
2) jacks in the rear "stabilizing" (not leveling as TURBS, rather though they are indeed electric, they are not integrated and I must raise/lower them from the switches on back.
As for stability, I haven't really felt like I needed JT's, however if you notice a big difference, I could reconsider.