Originally Posted by dunnnc
Seems like everyone has quit making mods or they are just not posting any pictures. What gives?
Been sorta lazy lately but here goes: Our mod list so far, since May 8, 2012 MODS made:
1. Added cups hooks for MW metal grates behind cooktop (Ace)
2. Add "L" hook to stow sink covers when not in use (Ace)
3. Add pantry shelves in closet, realigned weight for better wt distribution
4. Added dish drain mat that eliminated drainer & weight (Wally World)
5. Wood silverware tray (Wally World)
6. Added Towel rack (over door) in bath for wash cloths (Wally World)
7. Towel bar in shower for wet towels & eliminate mold in wall covering
8. Installed larger cup hooks for belt rack, more realistic size
9. Added 2 Sat receivers to mate w/ Winegard Travler Sat Antenna.
10. Added aluminium flag holder on TrailAir hitch (Ace)
11. Sealed dock station enclosure w/ bath caulk to eliminate leaks into basement (HD)
12. Added Sm broom clips for fire pit tools in basement
13. Added "Coke" Bottle opener to basement door
14. Added TrailAir air ride pin box
15. Added 50A surge suppressor/voltage regulator
16. 9' telescoping brush handle for RV rushes (HD paint section)
17. Added slider drawers in basement (Stromberg Carlson)
18. Added under counter drinking water filtration (changed WH filter to sediment (Aquasana)
19. Added Stair tread carpets interior & rug ext stair tread liners (Wally World)
20. Added Refrigerator locking bolt
21. Added compression curtain rods for refer & freezer (Wally World)
22. Added Coffee table w/tilt-up top & grommet for IT cords below table top (for when work beckons on the road).
23. Add broom clips for broom closet
24. Added ladder stowage brackets in basement(for knock down ladder)
25. Add storage hooks in dock sta for cables
26. Added new varmint proof dock access door (West Marine)
27. Added broom clips for tool rack in basement-
28. Added threaded inserts for basement drawer mounting, t nuts for slide trays
29. Added a Quadra step 4 step exterior steps (Elkhart Tool & Die $228)
30. Drain water heater while traveling = saves 100+ lbs dead weight.
31. Added Fishin rod rack in basement
32. Added 110VAC outlet @ fwd awning bracket to eliminate ext cord use
33. Added S/S clip & rubber gloves on LH Compton door for Dirty Jobs
34. Added storage rack to BR TV cabinet for Sat receiver.
35. added 12-24 threaded rod for blocking refer open while in storage.
36. Added remote service connection for air ride pin box
37. Added Martha Stewart storage bench for bedroom (HD)
38. Added bubble level app to iphone to check level on trailer
39. Added bubble level on battery compt door for use with Level-UP system
40. Added RG-6 extensions in dock sta aids in hook-up
41. added Tool rack in cave basement (shovel/axe/saw/spare crank)
42. added air cylinders mod for fwd basement door (professor95-CCRVOC)
43. added RV cover ladder winch (camp world)
44. added 40CF N2 cyl, reg & hose for tire service on road
45. added back-up camera w/ interface to GPS screen
46. added remote service kit to spare tire
47. Added TST TPMS system to trailer & truck
48. changed atlas to motor carrier version for low clearances
49. Added gun sight markings to truck & hitch to aid "blind hitch" hook up
50. added Extang solid folding tonneau cover to TV
51. added Winegard DISH Travler Sat Antenna
We are doin what we can, like an old dog marking territory, to make this Creek ours.
Remember, life is a rat race that has no winners so . . . slow down & enjoys your journeys! . . . let those others passing you to win, blaze the trails ahead for you . . .