Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #1

Looking for advise

I have a 2016 sunseeker 24s I want to remove the dinette and install a 68" wide sofa sleeper.having trouble finding the sofa. Any help will help.
Petersb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:06 AM   #2

68" Sofa?

Good luck finding a sofa that small but you can find a loveseat. Here is one for around $350. Kathy Reversible 5.1 inches Foam Fabric Loveseat and Sofa Bed - 17307320 - Overstock.com Shopping - Great Deals on US Pride Furniture Sofas & Loveseats

How much or you willing to spend? also, is this going to be for one person or two. Are they going to be kids or adults?
tru2au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:13 AM   #3

Here is one but not real wide. http://www.amazon.com/Saratoga-Sleep...2+sleeper+sofa
tru2au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:21 AM   #4

Another option...and be open minded...is a futon loveseat.
Now I know...eww futon..cheezy cr@p. But not so anymore. There are a lot of solid wood futons in what is called furniture quality build.
The love seat versions come in around 60" wide and obviously make into a bed.
We just replaced our couch with a furniture quality futon (double sized ) and everyone who sees it loves it and when I say it is a futon they are like...say whaaaaat.
Plus you have to think of ONE BIG THING. How you going to get it in to your trailer. Hmmm. This is more than just a pain...depending on your entry door and kitchen location it can be impossible.
But the futons come unassembled so no issues.
Now here is a link to an online futon store so you can see what the good quality ones look like. If by chance you go this rout then I suggest finding the model you like then also search Ebay as there are a lot of seelers on ebay and also Wayfair etc who include shipping.
Futon Planet: Winchester Loveseat Futon Package
and
Futon Planet: Complete Loveseat Futons - FutonPlanet.com
and
Futon Sets: Frames, Covers and Mattresses - Futonland
shughey00 is offline   Reply With Quote