I have made several modifications to our Roo 183 that I wanted to share.
1. Added a quickie flush to the black water tank. Add quick connects to make it faster and easier to connect and disconnect. Also don't have to worry about leaks.
2. Added combi cams to all the out side storage. No more keys
3. Installed BAL lock arm stabilizers.
4. Siliconed plexiglass to the screen door so the dog does not rip the screen when he taps to go in or out.
5. Extended the fresh water drain to the side. No more crawling under the trailer to drain the tank. Used a clear tube so that I can see if any water remains. Mounted the drain cock to the side with a 3/4 inch pipe support.
6. Installed LED Lights in the outside storage. Operated by a switch by the water filter. Tapped into the front light that has constant power while on battery or shore power.
7. Installed LED under the awning and under the first step. I ran the wires through the channels in the floor that forest river uses to run their wiring. I ran the wires all the way up to the control center and installed a JR switch.
I have a few more mods which I will list in part 2.