Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
my FULL time rv ish at work .

Just thought I would post these . As the HAWKEYE bus I/we totally renovated from a Houston TX. city bus .
gutted interior and arranged seats accordingly .
added 7 smaller tvs and one large tv
added sound system
added satellite tv with wineguard roof mount
installed a male and female bathroom in rear
installed sink 3 sinks , urinal and toilet
plumbed everything to black tank
added fw tank
added 10k generac diesel gennie
added 5000 watt inverter
added 2 8 d batterys
added transfer switch
rewired unit for 110v
gutted underbelly from lng conversion
removed wheel chair lift
installed a chest freezer "used as a fridge"
installed a 24 volt charger .
when we get it out of storage this fall for Hawkeye football I will take better pics .

This unit has a 6v92 detroit in it that I pulled and rebuilt before all was started .

I am sure I am missing some things .

these pics are when I drove a crew out to the michigan game at the big house .
Click image for larger version

Name:	022_21.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	13432
Click image for larger version

Name:	027_26.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	13434
Click image for larger version

Name:	009_08.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	13431
Click image for larger version

Name:	003_02.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	13433
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
win
Senior Member
 
win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton.Alberta,Canada
Posts: 158
Cool party bus, i like!!
__________________

__________________
win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by win View Post
Cool party bus, i like!!

we had a great time building it and an even better time going to Iowa Hawkeye football games with it !
Thank you !
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
Drinkin beer on the beach
 
Rod Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fallbrook, CA
Posts: 450
Where is the stripper pole?

It ain't a party bus without a bunch of drunk girls showing of their 'sexy stripper moves'
__________________
2014 Silverado 2500 6.6L TD and 4X4
2011 Carson Standard Duty Car Hauler
2012 Forest River Stealth SK2112
Rod Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
win
Senior Member
 
win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton.Alberta,Canada
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Johnson View Post
Where is the stripper pole?

It ain't a party bus without a bunch of drunk girls showing of their 'sexy stripper moves'
X2, what Rod said
__________________
win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
trudinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Just thought I would post these . As the HAWKEYE bus I/we totally renovated from a Houston TX. city bus .
gutted interior and arranged seats accordingly .
added 7 smaller tvs and one large tv
added sound system
added satellite tv with wineguard roof mount
installed a male and female bathroom in rear
installed sink 3 sinks , urinal and toilet
plumbed everything to black tank
added fw tank
added 10k generac diesel gennie
added 5000 watt inverter
added 2 8 d batterys
added transfer switch
rewired unit for 110v
gutted underbelly from lng conversion
removed wheel chair lift
installed a chest freezer "used as a fridge"
installed a 24 volt charger .
when we get it out of storage this fall for Hawkeye football I will take better pics .

This unit has a 6v92 detroit in it that I pulled and rebuilt before all was started .

I am sure I am missing some things .

these pics are when I drove a crew out to the michigan game at the big house .
Attachment 13432
Attachment 13434
Attachment 13431
Attachment 13433
Cool!! I worked in the motorcoach business for 21 years. Brings back some fond memories. Nothing like that smell of diesel in the morning!! Hahahahahahaha
__________________
2012 Rockwood 8293RKSS
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel 4x4; 2012 Ford Escape 4x4. 3 very pampered cats.
Days camped: 2011: 61; 2012: 66 Days; 2013: 69;2014: 68 2015: 90 Days camped 2016: 34
trudinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #7
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Johnson View Post
Where is the stripper pole?

It ain't a party bus without a bunch of drunk girls showing of their 'sexy stripper moves'
Hmmmmmm stripper pole um I um well um I plead the 5th!
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
Member
 
sundawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 63
M I N N E S O T A .. Minnesota ... Minnesota ... YAAAY Gophers....

__________________
Paul, Marcia, Calyn, and Josie
2 Goldens- Asti and Ryan
1 Sheltie- Jackie B
2007 Expedition
2011 Forest River Greywolf 26BH
sundawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundawg View Post
M I N N E S O T A .. Minnesota ... Minnesota ... YAAAY Gophers....

where's minnesota ?
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.