Old 10-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #11
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYEMAN View Post
Terier, the storage slideout was a cheap and simple mod. I used garage door rollers and tracks.
Maybe someday I will have them added. It would be nice to pull the slideout to me instead of trying to reach inside the second smallest bay storage doors.

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qchair62 View Post
I have to remove one bench from my dinette, and shorten the other by about a foot. I can use the wood off the side I am removing to make the door in the remaining one. Any other mod to the storage under the bench? Love to have the power lifts. They would save me a ton of work, but way out of my budget for now. By plug and play you mean you just wired them up and bolted them on? Hydraulic or straight electric?
The rollout containers pretty well fill up the area under the seats. As far as the Ground Control Levelers, the kit is complete with plug in wiring, a wired control, a remote wireless control, and a central control system with timed shutoff. It is 12 volt and will lift my 27ft. trailer completely off the wheels.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:25 AM   #13

hi eyeman I also have an avenger 271lt with the same useless cabinet what size was the fireplace and where did you get it? did it plug into the outlet next to the antenna booster? great mods
Old 10-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris d 404 View Post
hi eyeman I also have an avenger 271lt with the same useless cabinet what size was the fireplace and where did you get it? did it plug into the outlet next to the antenna booster? great mods
Thanks,Chris. The fireplace came off Ebay. It was a close one, but it worked. I took the center shelf out and used the front trim at the bottom of the opening, for the depth fell a little short. It did come with a plug and that is where it is plugged in. If you need more info let me know.

Tags
modifications