I did these mods back around April, but still wanted to share
1) Multi-purpose rail and hook to hang cooking utensils.
2) Magnetic Spice Rack - Tubular Spice Co
These are a little expensive but I like them.
3) Hanging wire shelves and drawers - ClosetMaid at Home Depot
We cut the top rail to fit inside our wardrobe turned pantry space. I like using the drawers which are wider than the opening to keep the stuff in place and prevent it from coming out during travel.
4) Battery operated stick-on LED push lights for pantry
We bought ours from IKEA, but I can't find a link for them, but they can be found at other places.
5) IKEA Hanging storage with 7 compartments - fits perfectly in our wardrobe closets on each side of the bed. The link isn't exactly what we bought, but the only difference is the pattern/color.
SVIRA Hanging storage with 7 compartments - IKEA
2011 Carriage Cabo 341
2014 Wildwood 231RBXL - Traded Her In
2016 Days Camped = 5; Reserved = 14 so far
2015 Days Camped = 24 / 2014 Days Camped = 23