Old 06-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #1

Outside LP quick connect

I am thinking about adding a quick connect LP valve outside somewhere towards the front on my Wolfpack 295wp. Any ideas would be great. I noticed that inside the main storage comparment are two coiled rubber hoses with screws capping the ends and they look like they could lead to the propane tanks, any ideas on what these are? If they are gas lines it might help make task easier.

Old 06-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #2

I bought 2 kwik connect w/cutoff valves all made into one at Camping World. Worked great for a couple of years, then they began getting dirt and grime in them. On my 1st camper I replaced the elbow between the 2 tanks with a "T" and put a 1/4" close nipple into the end of "T". Then put in another "T", 2 close nipples with a "90" on each nipple and screwed the female kwik connect to that. Attached the male end on the hose side. The small caps on the 16oz. disposable propane tanks worked great for dust covers(for a while) Had this set-up on my 1st two campers and decided to let it go with the 2nd one. Trying to decide which way to go now. Hope this helps. Didn't have any pics. Steve

Old 06-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #3

Thank you~

Thank you for the response. I feel a little silly, but after reading your reply, I got under my trailer to look for the best spot to install the quick connect and guess what? There was one already installed. It is not in the best spot as it is right behind the tires and was rusted up, so I am going to change out the valves today and I will be in business! Thanks again for the help.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #4

Worse possible place they could have put it IMO. Road grime will definitely clog them and possibly event prevent the spring loaded collar from working. Good luck with it. Steve